The Make-A-Fort Creator Kit is an Expansion Pack that requires the Make-A-Fort Explorer Kit (sold separately). Combining the Creator Kit and the Explorer Kit allows you to create incredible and complex forts. The Creator kit contains multi-shaped corrugated cardboard panels, triangle braces and foam circle connectors.Used with the Explorer Kit, you can build more challenging projects. Build a giant tank, giraffe, and Fighter Jet Plane and so much more. This is a great toy to get kids off screens and engaged in creative play in the real-world.The Creator Kit projects require the ability to follow specific step by step instructions and is intended for children ages 8 and up. Two Creator Kits and two Explorer Kits (sold separately) are recommended to build a variety of forts.Our toy fort is durable, reusable, and made in USA. What’s included:27 x Big Rectangles8 x Big Hypotenuse Rectangles4 x Diamonds8 x Small Squares8 x Medium Rectangles6 x Triangles4 x Trapezoids4 x Medium Hypotenuse Rectangles4 x Small Hypotenuse Rectangles86 x Connectors (each less than 3″ in diameter)1 x Carrying Case (24” x 24” x 4.25”)1 x Getting Started Guide1 x Children’s Product CertificateReturns: Any initial and/or return shipping and handling are non-refundable.
- ✔️ Expansion Kit for Explorer Kit (SOLD SEPARATELY): Add to your Explorer Kit (sold separately) to build really complex forts. Recommend 2 Creator Kit and 2 Explorer Kit (sold separately) to build a variety of forts.
- ✔️ Challenge the Inner Engineer: Build complex and challenging forts like a giant great white shark, fighter jet, and more. Intended for kids that enjoy the challenge of building complex things.
- ✔️ Get Kids Off Screens: Engage imaginations and develop problem-solving skills in the real-world building next-level forts that fill entire rooms. Great construction STEM toy or project.
- ✔️ Free Project Instructions: Download free step-by-step instructions to build giant tanks, giraffes, jet airplanes, lemonade stands, puppet theater and so much more.
- ✔️ Durable and Reusable: Made from reinforced cardboard that is much stronger than normal shipping box cardboard. Can be used over and over to build a new creation each time.