manufacturer_minimum_age 120 monthsPractical Design They have amazing functions and countless uses. It is Ferrite Magnetic hook, Grade 5.Data based on scientific measurementVertical Tension: 25 lbsHorizontal Tension:8 lbs1. We used A3 high quality steel as the test floor.2. After many measurements, we have obtained scientific and rigorous measurements by pulling the hook at a uniform speed on professional equipment.Several Important Factors Affecting the Tensile Force1.In order to achieve the ideal value of ensile energy, the thickness of the tested steel must be ensured to reach a certain level.2.In order to reach the maximum tension, the force must be perpendicular to the contact surface. When the force is parallel to the contact surface, the maximum pulling force may readuce 2/ 3.3.It can not attract aluminum, copper, wood, plastics and stainless steel.4.The farther the magnetic hook is from the material, the smaller the pull force would be. Therefore, the surface paint adsorbed by magnetic hook is also an important factor affecting the pulling force of magnets.
- MULTI PURPOSE: Perfect use for hang little gadgets, the 25lb magnetic hooks usually used for hang hats, keys, towels, but to be honest, items will slide down the walls with more than 3 lbs hanging on it.o the contact surface -- reduced by 2/3 if used Horizontally.
- EASY ASSEMBLE: Magnetic hooks are easy to remove and easy accessibility. It is Ferrite Magnetic hook, Grade 5.
- STEADY WITHOUT DRILLING: This magnetic hooks can be used indoor or outdoor, the school, home, office, workshop, warehouse and garage.
- ATTENTION PLEASE: If you want to use these Magnetic hook on stainless steel refrigerators, we suggest to put a tissue or something else between the product and the surface to protect the surface from scratching.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Our products are extremely high quality and are checked during and after production for quality, your purchase is protected, return at any time and at any point. What are you waiting for, It is time to declutter the space.