For high efficiency, energy-saving, bright white LED light for standard C and D 3 to 6 cell aging Mag Lite flashlights, use this Mag Light LED conversion kit Mag Light replacement bulb 3-6 C & D cells (C and D = battery sizes, 2 to 6 cells = number of batteries in flashlight). This mag light bulb has a 50,000+ hour life and even extends the flashlight battery life by 20 hours. To install, simply unscrew the flashlight head, remove the retaining collar and old bulb, insert the new LED bulb, and reassemble while ensuring that the flashlight has good batteries and the anode is inwards. The replacement bulb offers an even beam pattern when adjusted from spot to flood, prevents overheating, and is shock resistant. This package includes (1) 3-6 C & D 3W LED, 100+ LM, Pure White bulb. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- REPLACE DULL BULBS: This Maglight bulb LED flashlight bulb conversion 3-6 C&D Cells 1-pack is compatible with a Maglite flashlight bulb and allows you to replace it with 3 Watt LED, 100+* Lumens of extra-bright flood and focused pure white light (*Performance dependent on cells and flashlight)
- USE YOUR EXISTING FLASHLIGHT: Compatible with Maglite flashlights, lanterns, head lamps, patio lights, emergency lights, and reading lights that have standard 3 to 6 C and D cells; You can easily replace original Krypton Zenon or Halogen bulbs; Flood and focused beam patterns
- GET LONGER LIFE: LED has a long 50,000+ hour life without burnout; Extends flashlight battery life by 20 hours; 3W LED, 100+ LM, Pure White
- EASILY INSTALL: Replace the bulb by unscrewing the flashlight head from the body, removing the retaining collar and old bulb, inserting the new LED bulb, and reassembling; If the light does not turn on, make sure you have ample battery charge and that the anode is facing inward
- BUILT TO LAST: Designed with overheating protection and shock resistance; High-efficiency, energy-saving, environmentally friendly; Offers an even beam pattern