The Bella Premium Hanji Disposable Mask consists of 4-layers with high-efficiency fabric protection including breathable pH Neutral Mulberry Pulp (Hanji) layer. Our masks are lightweight, comfortable, and easy to breathe in for practicing healthy habits every day. With a top metal strip, this mask offers a secure fit that provides soft comfort and protection. With an adjustable nose strip for clearer visibility, the Bella Premium Disposable Hanji Mask allows smooth breathability. The Hanji Layer is made from the inner bark of mulberry trees (Dak), which is soft yet durable. Beware of Imitations. Our Bella Premium Mask is safely and proudly made in South Korea. The mask consists of plant fiber using Mulberry-Bark pulp which is skin-friendly and non-irritating. *Hanji is Korean handmade paper (PH neutral) made from the inner bark of mulberry trees known in Korea as “Dak”. The fabric helps reduce unpleasant odors, discoloration, and staining. Since the pH of Hanji is alkaline or neutral, it is a suitable material for protecting against dust, smoke, pollen, and other irritants. This mask has been lab tested for PFE ≥ 97.12% 0.1 microns. Provides significantly more protection compared to fabric-only masks, yet is still incredibly easy to breathe through. Full reports available upon request. These products or other statements in this description have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. FDA registration does not mean that the product is approved for medical use, treatment of any diseases or medical conditions, nor can be a replacement of doctor’s advice or traditional therapy. *This mask is not a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment and not recommended to use in a clinical setting.
- 4-layered high-efficiency fabric Protection including breathable Mulberry Pulp (Hanji)
- Breathable Lightweight Fabrics & Comfortable 3D Structure
- Anti-fog, Adjustable Nose Strip Preventing Glasses from Fogging up for Efficient Protection
- All-Natural & Hypoallergenic Hanji Fabric (pH Level of 6.7, No Formaldehyde detected)
- This mask is not a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment and not recommended to use in a clinical setting.