GENERAL HEALTH INFORMATION This product is NOT REGARDED as a mutagen or carcinogen, and there is low concern for reproductive, developmental, or nervous system toxic effects. HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways It is NOT Classified as Dangerous Goods for transport or storage purposes This product does NOT pose a risk to health, safety, property, or the environment while storing, handling or transporting because it DOES NOT contain flammable, pressurized, corrosive, or otherwise harmful substances
- ✅TRADITIONAL USES INCLUDE - as a furniture polish for all wooden (natural, oiled or lacquered) articles; hide scratches on dark wooden and lacquered surfaces; remove water-marking on wooden surfaces; brush on to provide a protective coating & sealer for exterior furniture, reducing cracking and warping; on raw wood to develop natural grain and color; and even on City outdoor furniture and fencing to prevent graffiti from sticking! Coat metals like copper, brasses and silver to resist tarnish.
- ✅ALTERNATE APPLICATIONS INCLUDE - cleans and protects leather or plastic surfaces; revives leather bags, shoes, briefcases, jackets, saddles; removes fat splatter from your BBQ and leaves non-cook surfaces clean and bright; revives paint and powder coated surfaces that look "flat" or have chalked; revives sun faded plastics - radios, stereos, TV's etc; coats tools to revive and protect; enhances and protects granite, stone and terrazzo surfaces;
- ✅ A UNIQUE BLEND OF WAXES - at the heart of the formulation are food grade waxes and ingredients specially formulated to deeply penetrate porous surfaces such as natural wooden furniture or leather whilst leaving a hard wearing layer of wax on the surface that it has the unique ability to develop a pleasing patina with time. This also greatly extends the time required between applications! We do not use silicones and our wax cannot become "sticky" as many oils do.
- ✅ON NON-POROUS SURFACES (such as lacquered, varnished, painted, metal, plastic or granite), the optical effect of Mac's Wax not only revitalises the faded surfaces, but it also alters the refractive index at the surface so you see "into" the surface rather than a bland reflection off of it. Wood grains come alive and colors are enhanced. Try it for yourself! Despite all these amazing attributes, it is also incredibly easy to apply.
- ✅ 100% GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS OR YOUR MONEY BACK – we stand by our formulation which uses only high-grade ingredients that derive from wood. If you’re not 100% happy with the result Mac’s Wax delivers within 90 days, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked!