Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switch turn the lights on and off for you. This 2 pack of Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switches is a simple way to save energy and add light automation to any room of your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Install one sensor in the bathroom, and one in the laundry room for added convenience and energy savings. Maestro Sensors work with any bulb type, including CFL and LED, and they match the rest of Maestro's product family line to complete a coordinated look in your home. Coordinating Claro wallplates and accessories sold separately.
- Uses advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
- Works with all bulb types; 150-Watts of LED/CFL, 250-Watts of incandescent/halogen, 200-Watts of MLV, 2 Amp Ballats
- Programmable time-out of lights: 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- For use in single-pole applications
- Great for laundry rooms, closets, and bathrooms
- No neutral required; ground wire required
- Includes (2) Maestro Motion Sensor switches; coordinating wallplates sold separately