The Maestro Countdown Timer is the ideal energy-saving control for any room with an exhaust fan or light. Set the timer to turn off your fan or lights automatically after 5 to 60 minutes. Softly lit LEDs indicate the time remaining before it turns off with a one minute warning. A great application for this timer is your bathroom. Ideally, exhaust fans should run for 10 or 15 minutes after a shower. By replacing your current on/off switch with a Maestro countdown timer, your fan will automatically turn off and never be left on by mistake. You can also use the Maestro countdown timer in your garage to keep the lights on as you get into your vehicle and it will turn off automatically after you leave. Save energy by using in closets, attics, basements and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time. It works in single pole applications, where the lights or exhaust fan is controlled from one switch. You can also use this countdown timer with a companion switch (MA-AS- or MA-MSC-AS-) for multi-location applications. Coordinating Claro wallplate is sold separately.
- Timer allows exhaust fan or light to turn off automatically after running for five to 60 minutes
- Use with 3A general-purpose or exhaust fans, incandescent bulbs, or halogen bulbs up to 600-Watts
- Multi location-neutral required
- Full-on setting available to override timer
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes-just like a standard switch