This professional-grade low-voltage (12V) outdoor brass path light comes with a 3W LED G4 BiPin lamp and mounting stake. Designed to stand up to the harshest outdoor elements, this cast brass fixture is both water and weather resistant. Equipped with a 4-foot pre-stripped copper lead wire, this fixture a can be easily positioned where it's needed in your landscape. Use this path and area light to illuminate ground level features like walkways, driveways, garden beds and patios. It is constructed of durable, high-quality, cast brass with an antique bronze finish. This fixture looks, feels and performs like a commercial-grade product despite its economical pricing.
- 12V solid cast brass path light with a convex clear polycarbonate lens and 4-foot 18AWG, SPT-1 lead wire
- Includes a 300 lumen warm white (2700K) 3W GU4 bi-pin LED bulb (40,000 hour lamp life) and 9-inch PVC mounting stake
- 20.5 inches tall with 7-inch diameter hat and 1-inch thick stem. Produces a 12-foot diameter spread of light, with a 100 lumen fixture output
- Rubber plug protects the wire entry point from moisture
- UL/cUL Listed and backed by the Lumen Logic lifetime warranty