The Lucky Iron Fish is a natural, safe and clinically proven way to add iron to your food or drinking water. It's made from natural bioavailable iron that is released from the Lucky Iron Fish cooking tool when boiled for 10 minutes in slightly acidified water, soup, curry or other liquid based meals. The unique size, shape and surface area of the Lucky Iron Fish are designed to release a safe and consistent amount of iron. Our clinical research shows that using the Lucky Iron Fish at least 3 times a week for 3 to 12 months increases levels of circulating and stored iron. It does not change the taste, colour or smell of the food it is cooked in, and can be reused for up to 5 years. For each purchase of a Lucky Iron Fish, we donate the equivalent cost to our impact fund, which is used to distribute Fish to communities in need. The Lucky Iron Fish is a natural, affordable and effective way to add healthy and natural iron to your diet, and help improve the lives of others around the world.
- NO UNPLEASANT SIDE EFFECTS: Lucky Iron Fish adds iron to your diet without causing constipation or nausea. The Lucky Iron Fish is a natural alternative for treating iron deficiency and anemia, ideal for vegans, vegetarians, athletes, pregnant and nursing women, and anyone else needing to boost their iron intake in a safe, natural and effective way.
- AFFORDABLE: Compared to iron supplements, the Lucky Iron Fish can be used every day and is reusable for 5 years, making it very cost effective.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: Backed by clinical research by universities around the world, the Lucky Iron Fish delivers a safe and gentle amount of iron, making it a constipation free solution for your iron deficiency anemia. Our product is Made in Canada in an ISO9002 facility and is tested for safety and quality throughout the entire process.
- QUICK AND EASY: Simply boil the Lucky Iron Fish in 4 cups (1/4 gal., 1L) of water for 10 minutes with a drop of lemon, citrus or other form of acidity and receive a portion of your daily required iron intake (4-7 mg). You can drink the infused water and use it to make your favorite caffeine-free drinks. The Lucky Iron Fish is also great to use when cooking soups, stews, sauces or to make rice, quinoa and oatmeal. See tasty recipes at https://luckyironfish.com/blogs/recipes.
- UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE: The Lucky Iron Fish is a carefully formulated and tested cast iron cooking tool that adds a significant portion of your daily iron requirement to your food or drinking water. The Lucky Iron Fish is reusable for 5 years making it an incredibly cost-effective solution. We are the perfect alternative to your existing liquid iron supplement, iron pills or cooking with cast iron