Practical Design They are amazingly wonderful for their size and have innumerable uses. It is Ferrite Magnetic hook, Grade 5. Data based on scientific measurement Vertical Tension: 22 lbs Horizontal Tension:7 lbs 1. We used A3 high quality steel as the test floor. 2. After many measurements, we have obtained scientific and rigorous measurements by pulling the hook at a uniform speed on professional equipment. Several Important Factors Affecting the Tensile Force 1.Only when the thickness of the tested steel reaches a certain level, the tensile energy can reach the ideal value. 2.Only when the force is perpendicular to the contact surface can the tension reach the maximum. When the force is parallel to the contact surface, the pulling force can only reach 1/3 maximum. 3.It can not attract aluminum, copper, wood, plastics and stainless steel. 4.The farther the magnetic hook is from the material, the smaller the pull force would be. Therefore, the surface paint adsorbed by magnetic hook is also an important factor affecting the pulling force of magnets.
- 【INDUSTRIAL GRADE】: 22 lbs tension is based on the direction of tension perpendicular to the contact surface -- reduced by 2/3 if used Horizontally.
- 【BEST COATING】: Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Coated steel cup provides protection for the magnet and helps to prevent chipping or cracking.
- 【MULTI PURPOSE】: This magnetic hooks can be used indoor or outdoor, the school, home, office, workshop, warehouse and garage.
- 【ATTENTION PLEASE】: If you want to use these Magnetic hook on stainless steel refrigerators, we suggest to put a tissue or something else between the product and the surface to protect the surface from scratching.
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】: Our products are extremely high quality and are checked during and after production for quality, your purchase is protected. What are you waiting for, It is time to declutter the space.