How can a small cookie taste so great? The story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town. The unique recipe was brought to perfection with carefully selected natural ingredients. Today, Lotus Bakeries is still family-owned and based in its home town. And from there, the tasteful cookie continues to conquer the world. Its secret? Its unique flavor, iconic shape and crunchy bite. For many, it’s their cup of coffee’s best companion. For other, it’s an irresistible treat on its own. How do you like it best?
- Contains 300 - 0.2 Ounce Individually Wrapped Cookies
- Just a handful of natural, non-GMO ingredients. Made in Belgium in a nut free facility. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Vegan friendly.
- Has a unique taste and crunchy bite and commonly known in other Europe are speculoos cookies
- Great with coffee or as a snack any time of the day
- Individually wrapped cookies perfect for the coffee bar, office break room, turndown service or a snack on the go.