" Large areas usually require several security cameras to ensure proper coverage. This PTZ security camera from Lorex, however, can easily overcome many of these surveillance issues. PTZ stands for Pan-Tilt-Zoom and means that this security camera can move its lens left and right (pan), up and down (tilt), and zoom in incredibly close thanks to a 25× optical zoom lens. This security camera also features full 1080p HD resolution recording, along with a fully weatherproof exterior that can withstand freezing temperatures up to -40°F / -40°C. This PTZ includes high powered infrared LEDs that can see up to 300ft at night with the help of ambient lighting. If there is plenty of ambient light, this camera will automatically utilize our revolutionary Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. This PTZ security camera can be easily added to your compatible analog (MPX) security system. It belongs to our line of MPX security cameras that use siamese BNC coaxial cables. This cable is actually two cables in one (video and power), which means that you can plug the camera into an outlet near to the DVR, rather than having to find one close to the camera itself. This add-on security camera can be used with there Lorex series recorders: DV700FS/DV800/DV900/LHV2000.LHV5100/D841/D841B/D861/D862/D862B/D871B/LHV2000FS/LHV5100W/D231/D241/D242/D251/D441. Item Number: LZV2925SB"
- 1 x 1080p SUPER HD PTZ CAMERA - Each 1080p HD security camera allows you to view from every angle with its pan, tilt and zoom capabilities. Remotely control the camera's movement from your DVR or a connected smartphone and with 25x optical zoom, you will get all the detail you need.
- COLOR NIGHT VISION – Equipped with infrared LEDs, these cameras provide IR night vision for up to 300ft. When ambient lighting is present, Color Night Vision delivers an added level of clarity to nighttime video.
- DURABLE CAMERA HOUSING - Full metal housing that is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum protects your camera while it is protecting you and your property
- IP66 WEATHERPROOF RATED CAMERAS - these cameras can withstand the harshest weather conditions as low as -40°F / -40°C and hot climate as high as 158°F | 70°C.
- REQUIRES RECORDER - Camera is Compatible with Lorex DV700FS/DV800/DV900/LHV2000/LHV2000FS/LHV5100/LHV5100W/D841/D841B/D861/D231/D241/D441 Series Recorders.