2K (5MP) Super HD IP Camera with Color Night Vision (4-pack) E581CB-4PK Invest in a security camera that provides high definition video footage no matter what time of day it is. This new 5MP IP security camera by Lorex will give you the improved picture quality you need, along with Color Night Vision™ (CNV), long-range infrared (IR) night vision, and an IP67 weatherproof rating for around-the-clock monitoring you can depend on. Get enhanced picture quality with 2K (5MP) resolution recording Expect to see enhanced picture quality and more detail than ever before with this new 5MP security camera by Lorex. The camera's improved image sensor adds a heightened level of detail and clarity to your security footage when compared to 1080p Full HD. PoE technology for simple plug-and-play installation Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and IP camera provides both power and video transmission so you don't have to install your camera near a plug. Capture the best images with HDR These cameras use HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology to ensure every important detail is captured, regardless of the lighting conditions. HDR automatically adjusts the brightness in areas that are either too dark or too over-exposed to decipher details. The result is improved, highly detailed video footage that looks uniform throughout.
- 【5MP Resolution】 High definition 5MP image sensor delivers more than the double the detail of 1080p ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time. 96° Field of View (horizontal).
- 【Color Night Vision】 Color Night Vision delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions (ambient lighting required). Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) it total darkness
- 【Indoor & Outdoor Usage】 All-metal housing is built to withstand harsh weather conditions. All-metal housing is built to withstand harsh weather conditions. Operates in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 122°F (50°C).
- 【HRD Technology】 Cameras automatically adjust to changing light conditions to ensure consistent video quality. No need to worry about dark areas or glare from sunlight effecting your video clarity, when HDR is turned on.
- 【Compatibility】 Compatible with LNR600, LNR600X, LNR6100, LNR6100X, N841, NR810, NR900, NR900X Series 4K HD Security NVR and Onvif Compliant NVRs and softwares