G920 Driving Force is the definitive sim racing wheel for the latest Xbox One and PC titles. With realistic dual-motor force feedback and helical gearing for quiet, smooth steering. On-wheel controls and paddle shifters are easy to access so you can make crisp, precise gear transitions. The separate pedal unit gives you natural, responsive control, with a nonlinear brake pedal that mimics the feel of high-performance vehicles. Driving Force is built for comfort and durability with hand-stitched leather and stainless steel components. Built-in clamps and bolt points keeps Driving Force mounted securely to a table or racing rig, minimizing shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers.
Looking for Xbox Series X?Activate Stock Alert!
Looking for Xbox Series S?Activate Stock Alert!
- The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- System requirements:Xbox one, powered USB port, or Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7, Mac OS 10.10+. Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing.Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons and paddle shifters
- Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car ; Wheel Rotation : 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Part number : 841-000053; Item model number : 941-000121
- Pedals : Height: 167 mm (6.57 in), Width: 428.5 mm (16.87 in), Depth: 311 mm (12.24 in)Wheel : Height: 270 mm (10.63 in), Width: 260 mm (10.24 in), Depth: 278 mm (10.94 in)