G502 is the best gaming mouse from Logitech G, completely redesigned from the inside out with Light speed wireless and power play compatibility so you can game faster and more accurately, The G502 light speed PC gaming mouse is built with superfast 1 ms wireless connectivity and a next gen Hero sensor delivering up to 25K DPI class leading performance and energy efficient up to 60 hours of uninterrupted gaming. 11 programmable buttons help you optimize game play with custom keyboards and macros. Primary buttons feature metal spring tensioning for Fast and crisp actuation. Six adjustable weights let you find the right mouse feel. Light Sync RGB gives you 16.8 million colors to create an exciting and immersive gaming environment. The hyper fast scroll wheel lets you speed through long menus and documents. Pair the G502 Wireless gaming mouse with the Logitech G Power play charging system (sold separately) for infinite charging. USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms). OS Compatibility: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 or later, Chrome OSTM.
- Light speed wireless gaming mouse: exclusive Logitech G ultra-fast wireless technology used by Pro gamers in competitions worldwide
- Next-gen HERO 16K sensor: Logitech most accurate sensor yet with up to 16, 000 DPI for the ultimate in Gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire DPI range.
- 11 customizable buttons and hyper-fast scroll wheel: assign custom macro and shortcut commands to the buttons for each game with Logitech G hub software. Use hyper-fast scrolling TO rapidly review menus, Long web pages and more.
- Adjustable weight System: arrange up to six removable weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning.
- Lightsync RGB technology: fully customize RGB lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors, synchronize lighting with your gameplay, and create your own personal RGB animations.
- Plastic neutral certification - for every kilogram of plastic used in G502 light speed mice, Logitech G helps fund plastic recycling programs that offset an amount of oceanbound plastic equal to the amount used in G502 light speed