The Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic and colorful enamel piece that makes every stove look good. But even more importantly, it's a kitchen multitasker. Use it to broil, braise, bake, or roast in the oven up to 500° F, and sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop, as well as to marinate and refrigerate food. Smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance.
- 6-Quart Dutch oven made of cast iron with chip-resistant porcelain-enamel finish
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500 Degree F
- Cast-iron loop side handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting
- Smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients; hand wash only
- Lodge enameled cast iron Dutch oven measures: 10-3/4" diameter 4-1/2" deep