Add an extra layer to protect baby from the cold elements this winter with the Flex CozyMuff!
The premium polyester shell protects baby from the cold elements while micro-plush polar fleece lining cocoons baby for warmth and comfort. The Flex CozyMuff is ideal for climates that reach just below freezing, with a temperature rating of 23°F / -5°C.
A unique feature of this product is its adjustable length, which grows with your baby up to toddler size 4T. For young infants, shorten the CozyMuff by folding back the bottom and snapping it in place. It also has an adjustable, insulated hood allowing for extra warmth on the go!
Top and side cords as well as an anti-slip back panel secure the CozyMuff in place on any stroller, maximizing the safety of your baby. Contains 7 harness openings that are compatible with most strollers.
Machine washable; air dry suggested. Attached loops make air drying easy.
You won't want to leave home this winter without it!Product Features:
Color: Charcoal Gray
Temperature rating: 23°F / -5°C
Dimensions: 19" w x 38" h (43" h with hood extended)
- 【PROTECT BABY FROM THE COLD ELEMENTS】Perfect solution for chilly days and mild winters. With a midweight premium insulation and plush fleece, the Flex CozyMuff cocoons baby, keeping them warm and cozy. Temperature rating: as low as 23°F / -5°C; suitable for climate conditions that may drop as low as freezing point
- 【ADJUSTABLE LENGTH】For Infant - 4T, measuring 19" w x 38" h (43" h with hood extended). For infants, fold back the bottom of the CozyMuff and use the snap button located on the back to shorten the length
- 【ADJUSTABLE HOOD】Doubles as an insulated hood by tightening the upper drawstrings, allowing for extra warmth in colder conditions
- 【STAYS IN PLACE】Top and side cords as well as an anti-slip back panel secure the CozyMuff in place on any stroller, maximizing the safety of your baby
- 【UNIVERSAL FIT & EASY MAINTENANCE】Contains 3 level height adjustable harness openings that are compatible with all standard, five-point safety harness stroller systems. Machine washable; air dry suggested. Attached loops make air drying easy