Code breaker game it takes a smart mind to crack the code fast, fun intelligent 3D board game The Code Setter Places 5 Pegs In Their Reserved Area. They Can Use Repeated Or Different Colors, Or Even Leave Some Holes Empty. Each Player Chooses From Either The Small Red Or Blue Pegs, Which Is Used For Counting Points. How To Play The Code Breaker Places 5 Colored Pegs In Each Of The Rows Of Holes In Their Testing Zone. To The Right of This Zone. In The Solutions Area, The Code-Setting Player Places A White Peg For Each Correct Color In Any Hole And A Black Peg If The Other Player Has Correctly Guessed Both The Place And The Color In The Right Hole. The Game Can Be Played On Two Different Levels: Level 1: The Secret Code Is Made Up Of 5 Different Colors, Making It Easier To Guess. Level 2: Colors In The Secret Code Can Be Repeated And A Hole Or Tow Can Be Left Empty, Making It Harder To Guess The Correct Solution. When The Code Breaking Player Breaks The Code, They Place A Points Peg (Red Or Blue) At The Same Level As The Row They In Which They Made Their Correct Guess. The Players Change Over And When Both Have Played, The Points Are Counted. The Player With The Fewest Points Is The Winner, As They Have Broken The Code With The Lowest Number Of Attempts.
- With so many combinations, can you break the code?
- A Magnificent Smart Thinking Mind Tension Game, Loved By Kids and Adults.
- Play to crack the code on the GO! Keep all your counters in one handy Game unit. The classic game just got mobile!
- Classic code-cracking fun the game is for 2 players and suitable for ages 6 years and up
- Board game this game helps children with hand & eye coordination & strategic thinking skills, along with developing the ability to play together