Due to overwhelming demand, we rush shipped our first manufacturing of our new diapers, which are available in white only. Later this Fall we will be receiving our entire shipment of these diapers in our signature circle print. Little Toes disposable bamboo diapers are naturally biodegradable and hypoallergenic. This package includes 36 size-small biodegradable diapers - for babies 8-17 lbs. (also available in newborn, medium and large sizes). Our diapers stand-up to any disposable diapers when it comes to the absorbency to avoid leaks and keep baby's bottom nice and dry overnight. Instead of using plastics and nasty chemicals that will sit in landfills for 500 years, Little Toes produces its natural diaper with renewable and biodegradable bamboo. The ultra-soft bamboo fibers in our natural diapers are gentle on baby's sensitive skin, naturally hypoallergenic and decompose in just 180 days. Our baby diapers are free from chlorine, alcohol, latex, additives, phthalates, perfumes. Why bamboo diapers? Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skin. Bamboo fiber is organically smooth and round without chemical treatment, meaning no sharp spurs or harsh chemicals to irritate the skin. Bamboo fibers are ultra-soft & silky to the touch, while also strong & absorbent. They have moisture & thermal regulating capabilities that keep your baby's skin dry & comfortable in any temperature. Bamboo is an environmentally-friendly resource. It grows rapidly and, unlike cotton, thrives without the use of harmful chemical pesticides. Bamboo does not need large amounts of water and will grow in dry conditions. It regenerates naturally, does not need replanting, has excellent soil retention properties and helps prevent soil erosion without using chemicals or pesticides. Bamboo fabric can be 100% biodegraded in soil by microorganisms and sunlight. The decomposition process does not cause pollution.
- Clean For Baby: Concerned about rashes and skin irritations caused by the plastics and harsh chemicals found in traditional diapers? Our diapers are naturally hypoallergenic, 100% free of chlorine, alcohol, latex, additives, phthalates and perfumes. Babies love Little Toes bamboo diapers because they are soft and comfortable on the skin.
- Clean For Planet: Traditional disposable diapers sit in a landfill for 500 years. Baby doesn't want to pollute Earth with a thousand plastic-wrapped chemical time capsules before he/she can speak. Little Toes biodegradable disposable diapers decompose naturally with soil and sunlight in just 180 days. Baby loves Earth and Earth loves baby. Let's not sour this relationship prior to potty training ??
- No Leaks: Think just because our diapers are natural, biodegradable & hypoallergenic, they may not perform like the modern industrial diaper? Think again. Little Toes natural disposable diapers beats "Big Diaper" on holding leaks and keeping baby dry overnight. Little Toes disposable baby diapers prevent leaks and keep baby dry with their high quality Super Absorbent Polymer (S.A.P.) Core to ensure perfect absorbing capacity and solid water locking, for quick absorption to keep the surface dry.
- Comfortable: Our baby diapers have a 100% bamboo top sheet that is soft & silky against the skin and a 100% bamboo back sheet that is naturally breathable, allowing fresh air to circulate to keep baby's skin dry. The triple-stretchable side fastener allows baby to move freely, and the elastic-back waistband provides a snug and comfortable fit. Face it, how happy would you be sitting in plastic all day? Our diaper do cost a few more pennies than a traditional one, but what's a happy baby worth?
- Bamboo Fibers: Bamboo is sustainable, eco-friendly, strong & absorbent. The fibers are soft & silky, naturally hypoallergenic, ideal for sensitive skin. Bamboo fiber is organically smooth & round, meaning no sharp spurs, with moisture & thermal regulating capabilities to keep baby's skin dry & comfortable. Bamboo grows rapidly & thrives without use of harmful chemicals. Bamboo needs little water & grows quickly in dry conditions & biodegrades 100% in soil without causing pollution.