Product Description The Little Giant 115 Volt, 1/30 HP VCMA-20ULS is ideal for removing condensate from HVAC equipment including air conditioners, de-humidifiers, condensing boilers, and high-efficiency oil or gas-fired furnaces. This unit is comes with a safety switch that can be wired to the appliance to turn the appliance off or can be wired with an audible alarm (not included). From the Manufacturer Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting, and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers, and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required. The VCMA-20ULS features a stainless steel pump shaft, a snap-action pump switch, a removable 3/8 inch barbed check valve, a 6 foot power cord, and a 1/30 horsepower high performance motor with thermal overload protection. The pump also features an ABS tank, ABS motor cover, and ABS volute. With a check valve, the VCMA-20ULS pumps 80 GPH (with a discharge head of one foot). The pump's tank has a capacity of 1/2 gallon.
- CONDENSATE PUMP: Little Giant VCMA-20ULS (554425) 1/30HP Condensate removal pump features safety switch, ½ gallon ABS plastic tank and 6ft power cord.
- AUTOMATIC CONDENSATE PUMP: Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required
- LITTLE GIANT PUMP: This vertical-type Little Giant Condensate Pump features stainless steel motor shaft and galvanized steel tank cover. Thermally protected motor is UL and CSA listed. It includes Two 1-1/8" diameter inlet openings
- PUMP WITH SAFETY SWITCH: It includes safety switch can be connected to shut down the air conditioner condenser or wired to an alarm to warn of possible tank overflow. Discharge is a 1/4" FNPT or 3/8" O.D. barbed tubing adapter.
- CONDENSATE REMOVAL PUMP: The Little Giant VCMA-15UL is suitable for high-efficiency gas furnace applications that produce an acidic condensate. 1/2 gallon tank capacity. 3 inlet drain holes. It has 1-year warranty.