LIFX Z lightstrips only allow for a single continuous lightstrip run. Litcessory products allow for several!
This extension cable, specifically designed for the LIFX Z lightstrip, enables you to create a break in your LED lightstrips instead of having only one continuous lightstrip. The possibilities are endless! You can run lights under cabinets with a break over the sink, create sharply defined lighting on a series of shelves, or even connect lightstrips across an entire room. Our cables are flexible and flat, which makes them inconspicuous - perfect for designing your ideal lighting setup!
This product is great for...
- Connecting to the end of a lightstrip to add a break in the lightstrip
- Running lightstrips around corners
Important things to keep in mind...
- There is a maximum of one extension cable between lighstrips
- Male ends are removable, converting them to female
- Cable is UL Listed
- Made for indoor dry locations only
- ENDLESS DESIGN -- create breaks in your lightstrips, run lights under cabinets, create lighting for shelves, or connect lightstrips across an entire room -- the possibilities are endless!
- EASY INSTALLATION -- easy to use; cables are flexible, flat, and inconspicuous!
- LIMITATION: Maximum ONE extension cable between lightstrips and maximum of one 3M extension cable per controller. THEREFORE, to use a two pack of 3M extension cables, you must have two seperate lightstrip systems.
- TECH SPECS -- designed for the LIFX Z lightstrip system, male ends easily convert to female ends, cable is UL listed, made for indoor locations only.
- WARRANTY -- Two full year warranty!