Lirradight Pizza Stone helps you make delicious pizza Not Fragile: Our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, Compare to Ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1450°F( 787℃). Crispy Pizza: this pizza stone is made of professional grade porous material. It has highly Absorbability and could draw out moisture from dough. This way, you can make a delicious pizza with crispy crusts. Multiple-use: Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home. Not Sticky： This pizza grilling stone can distributes heat evenly, The bottom of the pizza will become dry and crispy during the baking, pizza will not stick to the pizza stone. Besides, you can sprinkle some flour on the surface of the pizza stone to form a non-stick surface or put a piece of kraft paper on the pizza stone. Easy to Clean: Please do not wash it with dishwasher. Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. The Way of Storage: Dry the pizza stone in an oven or a grill thoroughly after cleaning. (Heating can turn the water inside your stone into hot steam, be careful not to scald yourself). Store it in a dry and clean place or simply store it in an oven. Using tips: 1.Place the baking stone itself on the bottom rack of your oven or grill and preheat it at 500°F (260°C) for about 30 minutes. 2.Dust the bottom of your pizza dough with flour or cornmeal to create non-stick surface. 3.Transfer the pizza to be baked onto the stone by a well-floured pizza peel. 4.Close the oven lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes. 5.Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY - Our pizza stones are made of all-natural formulated cordierite, molding through 400 tons of pressure, heating over 2100°F for hours. Compare to Ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1450°F( 787℃). Just make delicious food with our pizza stone right now!
- ✔ DISTRIBUTES HEAT EVENLY - It is different with metal pans which often occurs sogginess, the professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking which is much more efficient than metal and could draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts. Throw your trouble metal pans away and choose our cordierite pizza stone!
- ✔ PERFECT SIZE FOR YOU - Measures 15"*15"*0.43". The pizza stone can be used to cook more than just pizza, the baking stone is also great for making cookies, loaves of bread, scones, cookies biscuits and more at home with family and friends. So it is not just a pizza stone, but a all-powerful baking assistant for your daily life!
- ✔ HOW TO CLEAN IT - Please do wash it with dishwasher. Rinse to clean, and never use soap or detergent as it may be absorbed and affect the taste of foods. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you make pizza.
- ✔ A WONDERFUL CHOICE - Imagine how your kids will react when you serve them the crispiest, most delicious pizza right out of your home oven - They will love it! It's also a good idea for gift, your friends will be happy with this pizza stone!