Product description Connect any source audio/video device with HDMI support for dazzling crystal-clear [email protected]! Designed for commercial, studio and residential system contractors, this Professional Fiber Optic HDMI cable solves the problem of distance limitation for HDMI signal transfer. The Fiber Optical HDMI cable provide full HDMI signal integrity up to 200 feet. Unlike conventional copper HDMI cable, the fiber optic cable is EMI-free and can transfer the full HDMI protocol over long distances. Provides the best [email protected] picture quality with an elegant, thin cable instead of bulky copper HDMI cables. It prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that an electrical cable would incur, resulting in better sonic accuracy and a more natural sound. The idea for connecting AV component, controller, switcher, video wall, computer, projector and 4K Ultra High Definition displays. Note: 1. One-Direction Installation: This Fiber Optic HDMI Male to Male Cable with Source Interface (Transmitter unit) for connecting HDMI source; Display Interface (Receiver unit) for connecting your HDMI display device. 2. It draws power from HDMI port, so a standard HDMI port of the source device is required, otherwise the cable can’t work. 3. It supports [email protected] at YUV4:2:0, not at YUV4:4:4 Specific HDMI 2.0. Backward compatible with all previous HDMI versions 4K x 2K Support - Supports ANY resolution up to 4K (4096x2160 and 3840x2160) at 30 or 60Hz. ([email protected] 4:2:0 Chroma Subsampling; [email protected] 4:4:4) Full 3D Support TV oversampling refresh rates (such as 120Hz) HDCP 2.2; EDID; CEC 18.0Gbps high speed 32 Uncompressed Audio Channels; 1536kHz Sample Rates Port-powered: No external power needed Cable Diameter: 0.19 inches (4.8 mm)
- 【One-way Work】: Fiber HDMI cable is one-way transmission, The SOURCE plug connect streaming devices such as Blu-ray player, apple tv etc. The DISPLAY plug connect display device such as TV, projector, moniter etc.
- 【18Gbps Bandwidth】: Copper HDMI cable can't get 18Gbps of bandwidth after more than 30 feet. Fiber-optic HDMI cables can achieve 18Gbps of bandwidth from 1-foot to 300-foot.
- 【Fll 4K 60hz】: Supports all formats of 4K 60hz, including 4K 60hz 4:4:4, 4K 60hz Dobly Vision, 4K 60hz HDR10, 4K 60hz 4:2:2, etc.
- 【Thin and Flexible】: The fiber optic HDMI cable is very thin and flexible, and the cable only 0.2 inches thick. Please treat the fiber HDMI cable gently as it passes through the trunking.
- 【HD Audio】: This high-speed HDMI cable can transmit high-resolution audio formats (e.g. Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD as well as 32-channel audio).