Need the perfect Reusable Food storage? Want to bring to your guest delightful serving with fresh and crusty bread? Buy the LINEN BREAD BAGS! With beautiful Bread Story design. Your homemade artisan bread is waiting for it! Our top-quality Linen Bags can store loaves, bread, or pastries that fits perfectly in a large size designed bag with nice and comfortable drawstring closure. With the Linen Bread Bags you can upgrade your table serving with any homemade or bakery fresh bread and make your guests a special hospitality experience. WHAT MAKES BREAD STORY’S BREAD BAGS SPECIAL? The bread bags are 70% linen - 30% cotton, they are reusable without any plastic involved and can be easily cleaned and washed. Made from breathable fabric and beautiful types of design. PLUS OURS INCLUDES: DISCOUNT for future purchases of other BREAD STORY products FREE subscription to our newsletter with specials The BREAD STORY LINEN BREAD BAGS will make your life simpler, comfortable and happy guests each time! PACKAGE CONTENTS: 2 bags with beautiful Bread Story design. Each bag size is 30 x 40 CM. RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! For any reason, if you are not completely satisfied, please contact us. Click the ADD TO CART button to get the BREAD STORY LINEN BREAD BAGS! Perfect for everyday use or table serving in occasions.
- ECO FRIENDLY - the Linen Bread Bags for handmade artisan breads are Unbleached, Reusable, 100% natural Cotton/Linen drawstring Bags.
- GREEN ALTERNATIVE FOR PLASTIC BREAD BAGS: a Win-Win for your family and for the environment. Keep your bread healthier by avoiding plastics that can leach chemicals into your foods. Made for everyday use.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL - the Bread Story linen bags are made of a breathable fabric, naturally antimicrobial, discourages mold, fungus, and bacteria.
- TWO PREMIUM QUALITY BAGS - Enjoy a premium natural linen with a large design that allows for you to store loaves, bread, or pastries. All bags are approximately 13" by 15" with a drawstring closure.
- EASY CARE - Hand wash in gentle soap water and hang or lay flat to air dry. You can iron the bags with a steam iron or just leave natural.