The LifeStraw Go Water Bottle personal water filter has been updated with 2-stage filtration to improve the taste of filtered water and provide even better protection from contamination. In addition to the award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane filter, the next-generation Go Bottle incorporates a carbon capsule that reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and organic chemical matter. The convenient, reusable LifeStraw Go personal water filter bottle is ideal for hiking, camping, or traveling to areas with poor water quality, and is a critical addition to any disaster survival kit or bugout bag. Easily to fill by scooping water from any pond, stream, or river, filtration happens while drinking through the mouthpiece. When the filter has reached capacity (1,000 liters / 264 gallons) it will stop taking in water. The activated carbon capsule is effective for up to 100 liters (26 gallons), or the equivalent of 3 months of continuous use. Replacement filters are available for sale separately. Made of BPA-free Tritan, the LifeStraw Go bottle is extremely durable. The food-grade silicone mouthpiece is flexible which prevents it from chipping or cracking, and is removable for easy cleaning. Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency. Capacity is approximately 22-ounce. For each LifeStraw purchased, one child in a developing community receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
- Reusable LifeStraw Go BPA-free water bottle filters water while drinking; great for travel, backpacking, camping, and emergency kits
- Award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter removes bacteria and protozoa from lakes, streams to ensure safe, clean drinking water
- 2-stage activated carbon filter reduces odor, chlorine and leaves zero aftertaste
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites without chemicals, iodine or batteries
- Durable, 23-ounce, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan and features a food-grade silicone mouthpiece; replacement filters available separately