Maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D can help mitigate cognitive decline. Plus, clinical trials confirm the importance of maintaining vitamin D levels for broad-spectrum health benefits, such as bone and immune system health. If you are already getting 1,000–3,000 IU of vitamin D in your multivitamin, Vitamin D3 5,000 IU is perfect for achieving optimal vitamin D levels.When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Supports healthy bone density
- Promotes healthy blood pressure already within normal range
- Vitamin D helps regulate the body's calcium balance
- Perfect complement to multivitamins with 1,000 IU to 3,000 IU vitamin D
- Supports healthy cell differentiation and immune health