Lichamp 10-Piece UL white Vinyl Electrical Tape Bulk, 3/4 Inch by 66 Feet (660 Total Yards), UL and CSA Listed, Adhesive for General Home Vehicle Auto Car Power Circuit Wiring Applications: Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 105°C (220°F). Primary electrical insulation for 600 volt bus applications, and protective jacketing for low and high voltage bus. Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs. Harnessing of wires and cables. Typical Data / Physical Properties: Material: Poly vinyl chloride (PVC) Color: White Thickness: 7 mil Width: 3/4 inch Length: 66 feet x 10 rolls Inner core size: 1.5 in. UL and CSA Listed Elongation: 240% min Temperature Rating: 80°C (176°F) Handling: –18°C (0°F) Continuous Operation: 105°C (220°F) Adhesion to Steel: 22°C (72°F): 28 oz./in.; –18°C (0°F): 60 oz./in. Adhesion to Backing: 22°C (72°F): 25 oz./in. ; –18°C (0°F): 60 oz./in. Breaking Strength: 22°C (72°F) 15lbs./in. Ultimate Elongation: 22°C (72°F): 250%; –18°C (0°F): 100% Electrical Properties: Voltage Rating: 600V Dielectric Strength: Standard Condition 8000V High Humidity: 90% of std.
- 1 ) 10 rolls value pack, 7 mil thickness white vinyl electrical tape 3/4 in. x 66 ft. x 10 rolls
- 2 ) UL and CSA listed, industrial grade & premium quality, superior adhesion while insulating and protecting
- 3 ) 10 individually wrapped rolls store easily
- 4 ) Ideal for contractors professional and industrial applications as well as DIYers hobbyists and home use, flame retardant and lead free, resistant to sun water oil acids alkalies and corrosive chemicals
- 5 ) If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, contact us through our email at any time you want, and we'll issue you a refund, to ensure you have a nice shopping experience in our store.