This V20 has been determined fully functional by our industry leading functionality inspection. It will show signs of wear like scratches, scuffs, and minor nicks on the screen or body. This item will NOT come in its original packaging NOR will it include original accessories, headsets, SIM card, or manual. It WILL include a certified 3rd party cable and UL approved power adapter. This V20 is locked to the T-Mobile GSM network. It will not work with ANY OTHER carrier besides T-Mobile.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does (and the NANO Sim card is enclosed) Being that this device is only good for the T-Mobile Network it will not work on other Networks Until the device is used for 2 years on the T-Mobile Network, and at that point you may contact T-Mobile for assistance in having the device unlocked.
- WHAT FREQUENCIES DOES THIS DEVICE SUPPORT: Well this device suports Multi-Band and automatically detect which band is the best supported at any given area, The 18 Bands supported are as folows GSM: 850 900 (E-GSM) 1800 (DCS) 1900 (PCS). (1900 PCS) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850). LTE: B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B12 (700 ac) B13 (700 c) B20 (800 DD) B66 (1700/2100).
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery is BL-44E1F with a size of 3,200 mAh (Removable) which in a Usage time frame means 14 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Talk Time Up to 19 hours and 57 minutes and a Standby Time Up to 6 days and 2 hours.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT OUT OF THE BOX: Well the V30 comes running Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with upgrades available to 8.0.0 Oreo a Headset Handsfree LE530 Quadbeat as well as a fast charger where you can charge the device to full in Approx 2 hours as well as compatible with wireless charging (sold separately)
- WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT LG 2ND YEAR WARRANTY: LG supports a second year limited warranty for devices purchase only directly from the carrier they do not extend this warranty when purchased from online retailers therefore if you do desire an extended warranty you may purchase one from a site such as SquareTrade as LG only supports their warranty when purchased and paid for the full amount of $899.99 directly from the carrier