Room to room, house to house or home to work, LG’s portable air conditioner is the ideal climate-control solution for when you’re on the go. With a sleek, contemporary design, this free standing portable unit blends in with any room decor. Our auto-swing air vent technology makes sure you enjoy every bit of cool air by circulating the cool air more efficiently so no hot spot will be left untouched. The auto evaporation system allows for continuous use and with the programmable 24-hour on/off timer, you can control the temperature even when you’re not there. In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Dry air flow (CFM) 250 Dry air flow (CFM): 250 cooling power: 8000.
- Portable air conditioner with auto evaporation system
- 8000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 5500 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- Uses a standard 115-volt/15 amp electrical outlet (6-ft. long power cord)
- Cools a room up to 150 sq. ft. with up to 1.8 pints per hour dehumidification
- Top, inclined air discharge with auto swing louvers helps eliminate hot spots