LG K40 is a complete Android smartphone, which doesn't have much to envy to the most advanced devices. It has a huge 5.7 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 × 720 pixels. In terms of functionality, this LG K40 is not really lacking. Starting with the LTE 4G module which allows excellent data transfer and internet surfing, including Wi-Fi connectivity and GPS. The main camera of the LG K40 has a 16 megapixel sensor and fast autofocus technology . The photography software of this smartphone detects the type of scene to be photographed and applies the camera parameters to obtain the best possible quality in each situation. The front camera, meanwhile, puts at your disposal portrait mode with the possibility of blurring the background. Both cameras are equipped with LED flash. It is the only one in its category with DTS-X 3D sound that improves the audiovisual experience through headphones and speakers, offering a virtual multi-channel sound by 360 degree objects, which provides a 7.1 channel immersive and immersive feeling that transports you to the center of the action. The only phone in its category rugged enough to pass 6 tests of the US defense standard. UU, with the MIL-STD-810G certificate. In addition, performance is assured with its 2.0 GHz Octa-core processor to perform multiple tasks on your phone simultaneously.
- 5.7 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB
- 16MP Rear Camera with f/2.0, 1/3 inch Sensor size, 1.0 pixel size, PDAF, LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 8MP Front Facing Camera with f/2.0, LED Flash
- OS: Android, Chipset: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22, CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 3000 mAh capacity - Standby Time: Up to 10 days and 12 hours; Talk Time: Up to 12 hours