Our LF inc. Mexican Beach Pebbles come from the beaches of Baja Mexico and have been naturally smoothed and tumbled by ocean waves for hundreds of years. These stones are the perfect material to be used for drought tolerant, water wise dry-scape landscaping and gardening. These stones are easy to spread, protect soil from temperature extremes, restrain the growth of weeds and can also be used to help protect drainage areas from erosion. These are Great for Decorating Trees, Garden, Walkways, Waterways, Bushes, Entrances and Many More! From: Baja California Peninsula Color: Buff (Tan, Ivory) Size: 3-5 Inches Quality: Hand Picked and Gathered In Baja Peninsula
- Each Beach Pebble is Handpicked Gathered and Unique in their own way
- Beautiful, Natural stone to use when trying to save water in dry-scape, xeriscape, landscaping, gardening and more!
- Ideal as a lawn replacement or for rock gardens, pathways, around trees, river beds, ponds and water features
- Helps with erosion control, water retention in the soil and restrains weed growth
- USPS Medium Priority: 30 LB worth of Buff Mexican Beach Pebbles