Featuring a flexible 30in braided stainless steel cable, this lock is ideal for both grouping items together and securing them to fixed objects. The combination is easy to reset and its bright blue color also makes it stand out at the luggage carousel. The thermoplastic rubber provides a comfortable grip, and the sturdy ABS housing will withstand the wear and tear of multiple trips. The coated steel cable is also simple to retract and won’t harm the finish of the object you’re using it on. You can easily secure a suitcase to a fixture such as a pole on a train or bus, chair at an airport, or desk at a hotel room. You can also attach a duffel bag to a backpack or a helmet to a bike. Additionally, this lock is good for grouping items together, like a pair of skis or hiking packs. At home, you can use it to lock up medicine drawers, alcohol cabinets, gun cases, or other areas that should not be easily accessible to others. With durable construction, a flexible cable, and a resettable combination, this retractable cable lock can be used for securing your belongings to fixtures or grouping them together in a tight fit – both at home and abroad.
- SAFETY FIRST: Keeps luggage, bikes, guns, work equipment, briefcase, purse, doors, gates, and many other items safe. Group items together and protect them, don't fumble with keys
- TRAVEL ACCESSORY: Whether you are taking public transportation, flying across country, touring the city or on your daily commute, keep your prized possessions safe and secure
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Durable rugged construction with thermoplastic rubber and ABS housing, means its build to last. Our flexible steel cable provides ease of use while protecting your belongings
- EASY TO RESET COMBO: Reset your combination easily anytime with our three-dial code. The re-programable lock makes it simple to change your combo and protect your valuables
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- Over 30,000+ locks sold! If you don't love our product we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Always feel confident in your purchase from Lewis N. Clark