Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control lights and more from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Free “Leviton Decora Smart Home” app provides advanced lighting control settings including fade rate, minimum/maximum brightness, LED response activity, bulb type selection and more. Full range dimming (bright to dark) with adjustable fade rates and customizable settings via the app. Engineered to work with sensitive, low-wattage bulbs, ensuring “off means off”. It uses the latest generation of Leviton’s dimming technology for smart lighting control for a single LED bulb in a hallway or a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off. Rated for dimmable CFL and LED loads up to 300W; incandescent and fluorescent up to 600W. 120V, 60Hz, neutral required. The dimmers feature true rocker action, pressing the top to turn on and the bottom to turn off. DH6HD is for use with HomeKit installations and utilizes the Apple TV for scheduling and remote access capabilities. If creating a comprehensive smart home via hub like Samsung SmartThings, Leviton recommends the DZ6HD. If you do not wish to use a hub but still desire voice controls and select third-party device integration, Leviton recommends the DW6HD. Screwless wallplate shown, but not included. Optional screwless wallplates available in several colors and sizes.
- Decora Smart Home app provides control over connected lights - dim/brighten your lights individually or turn off entire room at once
- Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn lights on/off or dim with just your voice
- Rated for 300W dimmable LED/CFL, 600W incandescent bulbs
- White and light almond paddle faces included, wall plate and other colors sold separately
- Multi-location achieved using up to 4 remote units, DD00R-DLZ