No need for clinics or appointments, this Essential Vitamin Test can provide specific insights into your diet and identify deficiencies of key vitamins that are essential for your overall health and wellbeing. This test looks for these key vitamins: Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin E. Your sample will be processed in a CLIA-certified lab, the same used by physicians and hospitals, with secure online results in a matter of days. Essential health testing made easy. ✔ Self-Collect Your Sample At Home ✔ Free Delivery & Sample Returns ✔ Discreet packaging ✔ Physician Approved ✔ CLIA - Certified Labs ✔ Results in 2–5 Days ✔ Medical Support Provided ✔ FSA & HSA cards accepted. About this item When your test arrives, you must activate the test on our website. This step keeps your information anonymous throughout the process, for a discreet experience. When activating you will be asked to complete a number of medical questions which will help our team of board-certified physicians to review your case and provide you with support tailored to your needs. You will self-collect your sample from the comfort of home, without the need to visit a physician's office or make an appointment. Please ensure that your sample is collected and returned early in the morning. Do not collect or return your sample on a Friday or over the weekend. You are provided a prepaid shipping label for getting the sample back to our laboratory partners within 24 hours, at no cost to you. Once the laboratory has received your sample, your results will be available within 2 to 5 days. For certain results, a LetsGetChecked nurse will call you to provide 1-on-1 support and guidance on your next steps.
- This quick and easy at-home Essential Vitamin Test can help identify a vitamin B12, vitamin D, or vitamin E deficiency.
- Vitamins are necessary for energy production and boosting our ability to fight infection from viruses and bacteria. This test can help you to identify key imbalances so you can take steps to improve your health and immune system.
- Accredited laboratory testing from home! Self collect your sample from home in minutes and return to our lab with the prepaid label provided. We use the same labs as those used by doctors and hospitals.
- Our service includes access to board-certified physicians & 24/7 dedicated clinical support, to provide you with 1-on-1 guidance. Our nursing team will call you to explain abnormal results, so you can have peace of mind that you are not alone.
- Not permitted for use in NY due to state restrictions.