About our products Silicone products : The wooden part of the teething rings treated with organic Olive Oil to maintain condition and to prevent cracks and damage. Handmade： Double strung fasten.so you will find two cords running through the middle of them. For extra security both pieces of cord are independently tied using a secure knot. Our natural wooden teething rings are thoughtfully created to suit your style and ease your little one's teething. The colors, shapes, and styles of these teething rings have been selected with care to be both functional and fashionable so you can showcase your great style while giving your little one some much-needed teething relief. After-sales commitment： We do our best to reinforce and check every single toy for defects, but please let me know if you find any problems and I will be happy to replace it for free.We attach great importance to our customers.If you have any questions,please contact us in time. I will immediately solve your questions and provide you with a wonderful shopping experience.
- ✔Safety--The best silicone beads combined with natural beech wood .hand-polished and processed in a natural way with organic olive oil of the highest quality to ensure safe teething relief.
- ✔Upgrade Instructions--Unlike ordinary wooden teether toys, this wooden teether is coated with olive oil, splinter free which is smoother and safer, and it is easier to wipe and clean, so it is safer for the baby to chew it.
- ✔Nursing Teether-- Lightweight and based on the size of a baby's finger, it allows the baby to easily grasp, play easily and chew to help soothe teething symptoms while promoting healthy tooth development and stimulating motor and sensory skills.
- ✔Best Gift--Perfect as a birth gift, suitable for a baby shower or when needed, your little one will win pain relief and a little toy as the same time!If you are a friend of a mother, this may not be the most expensive gift, but it must be the most intimate and practical gift.
- ✔Care Instructions--The wood can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, soap and warm water (do NOT submerge in water). Reseal as needed with Olive Oil. Please check often for wear and when bracelet shows signs of wear, throw away immediately.