We’re serious about being mindful. And as you can tell, we’re also serious about snacking. Nothing goes into our snacks that we wouldn’t feed our own families. That’s our mantra and it’s 100% the truth. It all started with a hunger—not just for satisfying snacks, but for ones made without the typical processed stuff you usually find on grocery store shelves. LesserEvil was born from a desire to make sinfully tasty snacks with clean, sustainable ingredients. And at our factory in Danbury, Connecticut, we control every single thing that goes into them, from organic, grass-fed ghee and Himalayan pink salt to cold pressed avocado oil. Some call it obsessive, but we find it oddly satisfying. Consider it an East Coast kind of Zen.
- Ghee is known all over the world for its Aruyvedic properties, and we love the nutty, buttery flavor on popcorn.
- We air pop the most tender butterfly popcorn, making it lighter, fluffier and lower in fat and calories
- USDA Organic, gluten free, and kosher
- 50% less fat, 40% more fiber and 26% fewer calories than traditional oil-popped popcorn
- Contains 25 - .88 ounce snack size bags - Packaging May Vary