Product Description The LENOX Tools Bi-Metal Speed Slot Arbored Hole Saw with T3, 2-1/8"-54mm, has enhanced tooth geometry that cuts 50% faster than previous LENOX hole saws. Twice as durable as our previous generation when cutting through metal, this bi-metal hole saw with a standard arbor features thicker walls to minimize tooth loss and improve durability. A staircase SPEED SLOT has a wide slot placed low on the hole saw and multiple leverage points to make it easy to work plugs out with a screwdriver. This design effectively removes sawdust and chips and helps prevent plugs from becoming stuck in the saw. 10% taller than previous models, it delivers cleaner cuts through two-by lumber. From the Manufacturer The Lenox Tools 1223334A 34A Bi-Metal Speed Slot Arbore Hole Saw, 2-1/8-Inch or 54mm outperforms all competitors in wood cutting, plug removal, and metal cutting applications. The patent pending Speed Slot features a staircase design for easy plug removal. The slot is wider than most and is placed lower on the hole saw with multiple leverage points to easily eject the plug with a standard screwdriver. The hole saw is 10-percent taller than the previous model to deliver cleaner cuts through two-by lumber. The Speed Slot efficiently removes saw dust and chips while producing a fast cut and preventing the plug from getting stuck in the saw. The new hole saw also features up to twice the life of the previous model when cutting metal. An enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design and an advanced coating contribute to the efficiency of the cutting process by removing material faster, therefore generating less heat while cutting.
- 2X more durable with 50% longer life than previous LENOX hole saws
- Increased wall thickness improves durability and minimizes tooth loss
- Optimized tooth design penetrates metal with ease
- Larger, sharper teeth for faster cutting
- SPEED SLOT staircase design for easy plug ejection
- Note: Please be sure the product is used to drill with enough power to rotate the hole saw adequately and also verify whether the correct forward motion is engaged