The most popular casual dinnerware collection in America, Butterfly Meadow is truly a contemporary mix and match classic. Inspired by the artistry of Louise Le Luyer, there are many delightful pattern varriations to choose from, each offering an exquisite array of butterflies, blooms and other wonders of nature, all rendered in a soft color palette. Crafted of the finest Lenox porcelain, Butterfly Meadow is the perfect choice for today. All of the dinnerware is safe for use in the dishwasher, the microwave and guarantees superior freezer to oven to table performance. Designed for chip-resistant durability, Butterfly Meadow will take a cherished place in your home for many years and offers the opportunity to expand your collection with the incredible range of dining, decor and gift giving choices available. Best of all, this versatile, stylish and fun collection is created by Lenox, America's first name in home entertaining. Known around the world for offering a unique combination of design, artistry and superior quality for over 125 years, Lenox has unmatched durability and is backed up by a lifetime replacement program to guarantee many years of enjoyment. Bake wonderful casseroles or lasagna in this decorative Butterfly Meadow rectangular baker. Oven safe up to 425 degrees. Giftboxed.
- Made of chip-resistant Lenox white porcelain
- Freezer-to-oven-to-table, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Florals and butterflies in exquisite colors adorn each bakeware piece
- 18" length including handles, 10.25" width, 2.25" height - oven safe up to 425 degrees - giftboxed
- Guaranteed by the Lenox Lifetime Breakage Replacement Program