The LEM 1606 5-Pound Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer has a stainless-steel base and cylinder and all metal gears. Our gears are now covered by a protective gear box. This innovation takes safety and durability to the next level by ensuring your gears and your food are well protected. Clamp the stuffer to a table or counter top and crank out perfect sausage every time. Comes with 3 plastic stuffing tubes: 1/2", 3/4", and 1" ID (11/16", 7/8", 1" OD). Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning. Air valve release pushes air out the top instead of into the casing. covering parts and labor. LEM Products makes home meat processing easy! We deliver high quality meat processing equipment: meat grinders, jerky making equipment, and vacuum sealers along with the needed supplies for the hunter and home meat processor. Our products allow everyone from butchers, restaurants, and the at-home meat processor to make delicious sausage, jerky and other meat products, all while controlling the healthy content of the foods they provide for their family and friends. LEM is the leader in game processing. We research what our consumers need and translate that into products that help hunters save time and money by turning their hard-earned game into the purest organic meat that can be found. All of our LEM products and Backwoods seasonings have been customized and crafted with the home game processor in mind. Our goal is to deliver high quality products that make food preparation easy and fun. We believe home processing to be an essential part of the outdoor experience and will continue to promote the responsible use of our greatest gift, the bountiful outdoors.
- Cylinder holds 5 Pounds of meat; Cylinder removes easily to fill and clean
- Hardened steel gears with a protective gear box; Stainless steel base and cylinder
- Includes (Two) clamps to secure unit to counter top
- Approximate Dimensions: 15" (H) x 9 1/4" (W) x 6" (Deep); Cylinder Dimensions: 8 1/4" (H) x 5 1/2" (Diameter)
- Comes with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" ID (11/16", 7/8", 1" OD) plastic stuffing tubes; 2 Year warranty covering parts and labor