The meter-high LEGO NASA Apollo Saturn V is the perfect model rocket to both display and role play with. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages (first, s-ii second, and s-ivb third) a launch escape system, a command and service module along with the Lunar Lander and Lunar Orbiter to recreate a rocket launch and splashdown landing. There are also 2 new-for-june-2017 Astronaut minifigures and 1 microfigure for role-play recreations of the Moon landings. This building toy includes an informational booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers who created this educational LEGO Ideas set. Builders have the option to horizontally display the Saturn V model with the 3 stands.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1: 110 scale) 6224324 of the NASA Apollo Saturn v with removable first rocket stage, removable s-ii second rocket stage - both with rocket engine details
- Includes removable s-ivb third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the 6224324 horizontally
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar Lander and the lunar orbiter. Lunar Lander for docking with command service module and Lunar Orbiter for sending the rocket into space
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set
- Measures over 39 inches (100cm) high and 6 inches (17cm) in diameter