Capture the joyful energy of 21st-century K-pop icons RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V and Jung Kook with the LEGO Ideas BTS Dynamite (21339) music video set. Find your building groove to recreate colorful scenes from the video for their multi-platinum single Dynamite, with LEGO brick versions of the disco, record store, donut store, ice-cream truck and more. Add 7 LEGO minifigures of the group famous K-pop band to the different locations or place them all on the special stage and turn the wheel to see them dance. A great gift idea for BTS fun, this play-and-display model kit for adults is just like the Dynamite video and packed with authentic details, such as BTS records in the record store, buildable palm trees and the basketball hoop in front of the wall with a mural. Find instructions in the box and on the LEGO Builder app to guide every step of your fun build. Explore LEGO Sets for Adults, a curated selection of exciting models. Whatever your passion, there is a set for you.
- LEGO Ideas BTS Dynamite music video set (21339) – Build your love for BTS by recreating scenes from the video for their global hit single Dynamite with this play-and-display model kit for adults
- 7 LEGO minifigures of the famous K-pop band – RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V and Jung Kook minifigures, each with microphone elements
- Build scenes from the video – LEGO brick versions of the disco, record store and donut store, each packed with authentic details, plus the ice-cream truck, basketball hoop and 2 palm trees
- Recreate a BTS group dance – Place all the BTS minifigures on the detachable stage and turn the wheel to see them dance together
- Gift idea for BTS fun – Treat yourself or give this collectible 749-piece LEGO Ideas set as a birthday, holiday or graduation gift for those who love BTS or any keen LEGO builder
- Made for play and display – This main building model measures over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 15 in. (38 cm) wide and 6 in. (16 cm) deep
- Step-by-step guide – Includes a booklet with illustrated instructions, plus the story of BTS and their rise to global fame as well as interviews with the set’s fan designers and LEGO designers