Set the scene for open-ended creative play with the LEGO Classic Green Baseplate (11023). Measuring over 9.5 in. (25cm) square, this green toy-building base gives kids a spacious 32x32-stud LEGO landscape on which to build, play and display. Made for kids with big imaginations Inspire LEGO builders with a dazzling array of building possibilities – from gardens and forests to alien landscapes. This quality baseplate has enough grip to hold LEGO building bricks at any angle, even upside down!And when the building stops, the firm grip gives kids a collapse-free way to transport and display their creations. LEGO Classic sets put self-expression and open-ended play into kids’ hands. And as they build, create and imagine, their free-thinking and problem-solving skills keep on growing.
- A foundation for creative play – This 32x32-stud baseplate provides an open landscape for all kinds of LEGO creations
- Sturdy and durable – 1,024 aligned studs provide builders with a firm and durable grip for their LEGO building bricks
- An open-ended world of creative possibilities – From gardens and forests to alien landscapes, kids can build whatever they imagine
- A gift for all occasions – The LEGO Classic Green Baseplate (11023) can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 4 and up
- Designed for creative play – Measures over 9.5 in. (25cm) square, so there’s plenty of room for kids’ building projects and displays