The most common applications for the Sylvania 100 watt equivalent A19 2, 700 kelvin LED light bulb are in general use locations. The energy-saving LED lamp offers a substitute for incandescent lamps. Producing a similar light output in lumens, the LED lamp provides 86 percent energy savings compared traditional incandescent lamps. With a rated life of 11, 000 hours, the LED lamp lasts up to ten times longer than traditional incandescent lamps. This Sylvania lamp features a high color rendering of 82 and is a non-dimmable, low-cost option. This lamp is an attractive option for residential, hospitality, healthcare, and retail applications.
- NON-DIMMABLE FEATURES: Non-Dimmable Light Bulb Base, light is always 80+ CRI for better color rendition, making greens, reds, and blues in your home appear more accurately.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Our LED bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for incandescent bulbs because they have a lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours saving you 86% less energy than traditional incandescent light bulbs
- NO WARM-UP TIME: This LED bulb instantly illuminate to full light output without any start-up time
- POPULAR APPLICATIONS: Attractive option for residential, hospitality, healthcare, and retail applications
- WE STAND BY OUR PRODUCTS SATISFACTION : All are designed and manufactured to the highest possible standards to best suit your lighting application requirements and all are backed by the SYLVANIA brand, an industry leader in lighting solutions for over a century.