25-Pack LED Replacement Light Bulbs for Patio String Lights. Lighting Your Life with LOW Wattage Bulbs and Increasing Your Beauty Taste. 0.6W per bulb, it means you can save a lots money in decorating your rooms. Ideal for indoor/outdoor parties, wedding receptions, romantic dinners, patios, decks, yards, porches, gazebos, pergolas, restaurants, bars, cafes, bistros, and more. Specifications: Power Consumption: 0.6 Watts Each Bulb Voltage: 120V Light Color: Warm White Bulb Type: G40 LED Bulb Bulb Count: 25pk Material: Plastic The Diameter of Bulb: 1.57 Inches The Height of Bulbs: 2.4 Inches Bulb & Socket Type: E12 Base UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor Use. Q&A: 1. Are these bulbs dimmable? I believe so , we used them for outdoor sign which goes around and turns off and on. 2. Are these bulbs glass? I am afraid they are not, the bulbs are made of plastic. 3. Incandescent or LED bulbs? They are LED bulbs with low wattage, 0.6 watts. 4. Do they fill up with water after heavy rain? I have been using them for years outdoor that receives lots of rain and never had a problem with water inside the bulbs. The Best Service Only for You: If you received any broken bulbs or have problems with the products you broght from our shop, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will solve it within 24 hours. Thanks!
- ★Specification: G40 LED clear bulb, 25-piece per set, its diameter is 1.6 inches, the height is 2.4 inches, 120V. Low wattage but bright enough for your spaces.
- ★Safe product: G40 clear globe plastic led bulbs cast a warm white glow. IP44 waterproof and UL Listed for indoor/outdoor uses, bulb material is plastic which is shatterproof.
- ★Fits Socket: G40/C7/E12 base. Compatible with most G40 string lights.
- ★Energy-Saving: 0.6W per LED bulb, equals 5W traditional incandescent bulbs. The lifespan reaches 18,000 hours, it can save a lots money for decoration.
- ★For G40 LED String lights, please search Asin: B0822PG238. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any problems, do our best to solve it within 24 hours. Thanks!