The Leather Honey Lint-Free Application Cloth makes applying Leather Honey products easy. To condition leather: Simply spray diluted Leather Honey Leather Cleaner on your leather item and wipe it down with the application cloth. On tough stains or large surface areas, it may be helpful to moisten the application cloth directly with cleaner, then use it to gently rub dirt and grime from your leather. Allow the leather to dry completely before conditioning. To condition leather: Dab a bit of Leather Honey Leather Conditioner to a clean, dry Lint-Free Application Cloth, then rub it over the surface of the leather to create a thin, even layer. After the leather conditioner has dried, use another cloth or an unused side of the cloth to remove any excess. The lint-free material of our application cloth will prevent any damage to the newly moisturized surface of the leather. Our lint-free cloth is an economical way to apply Leather Honey products. Leather Honey products prolongs the life of your favorite things and our application cloth can be used on boots, leather furniture, saddles and tack, gloves, baseball mitts, apparel, upholstery and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. It leaves your leather feeling and looking beautiful. For use on all leather but suede. Our leather conditioner may darken some leather; original color typically returns in time.
- High-quality, lint-free microfiber application cloth for applying leather conditioner and cleaner
- Use with Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, or other leather care products
- Perfect for conditioning leather projects that are big or small
- Soft cloth won't scratch or harm leather when using leather conditioner
- Our lint-free cloth is an economical way to apply Leather Honey products.