Learning Resources Write & Wipe Clocks Classroom Set, Laminated Dry-Erase, Teaching Aids, Set of 25, Ages 6+,Brown/a Help your students learn to love learning about time with the Learning Resources Write & Wipe Clocks Classroom Set. Heavy-duty laminated clocks feature movable plastic hands and a place to write the digital time. Perfect for grades 1 and up. The Learning Resources Write & Wipe Clocks Feature: 1 demonstration Clock 24 student Clocks Learning Resources Pretend and Play, Play Money for Kids, Counting, Math, Currency, 150 Pieces, Easter Gifts for Kids, Ages 3+ Teach coin and bill recognition, subtraction, addition, and calculation of correct change with this convenient assortment of money. Set of 150 includes actual-size bills and authentically detailed coins, that works great with the Learning Resources pretend and play cash register, or as a stand alone. For ages 3 and up.
- Product 1: Teach time-telling with individual write-on, wipe-off clocks
- Product 1: Helps students learn to tell analog and digital time
- Product 1: Supports academic state standards for telling time
- Product 1: Set includes demonstration clock and 24 student clocks
- Product 2: MONEY GAME FOR KIDS: Use the realistic play money to teach lessons in making change, identifying value, and adding and subtracting.
- Product 2: REALISTIC MONEY: Made from heavy-duty paper and printed on both sides, each pretend bill is ready for countless pretend cash transaction
- Product 2: PLAY MONEY: The play money is a 3/4 scale of actual American Dollars. Includes 60 pretend bills include 20 $1s, 20 $5s, 10 $10s, and 10 $20s.
- Product 2: GREAT VALUE: The set also includes a full assortment of 90 plastic coins, including 30 pennies, 20 nickels, 20 dimes, and 20 quarters. Pretend bills measure 6.25" x 2.625", pretend coins range from .80" (penny) - .995" (quarter