These polar pals are ready to help kids learn and grow! Kids learn counting, colors, matching, sorting, fine motor skills, and more through fun toddler activities with the friendly critters found within the Sort & Seek Polar Animals set from Learning Resources. Each of the educational toy set's 5 numbered two-piece igloos comes in a different cool color, including orange, purple, blue, teal, and white. Each igloo also pops open to reveal 5 different polar animal finger puppets—kids will meet a walrus, a penguin, and arctic fox, a polar bear, and a narwhal! Unlike many educational toys for 18 month olds, the Sort & Seek Polar Animals grow along with your little one—build new fine motor skills during early games of pretend, then move on to using the birds as early math and color teaching toys! Find the animals during games of hide and seek, make your own matching toddler activities, or just let your imagination go! The two-piece igloos in this educational toy set also help kids build coordination and other fine motor skills every time they pop them open or snap them shut. We're Learning Resources®, and we've been helping parents and teachers build generations of amazing kids since 1984. From ABCs and 123s to fine motor and STEM skills, our educational toys offer kids the building blocks they need to succeed in school and develop a lifelong love of learning. Discover countless ways to learn through play with our award-winning products, including Toy of the Year winners Tumble Trax®, Botley® the Coding Robot, and Coding Critters™.
- All Kinds of Learning Fun: Kids learn counting, colors, matching, imagination, fine motor skills, and more with the help of these fun, friendly polar pals in this educational toy set!
- Five Fun Polar Animals: Each of the friendly polar animals doubles as a finger puppet that’s ready for all kinds of imaginative adventures!
- Grows With Your Kids: These polar animals and their toddler activities grow with your kids from toddler skills and beyond—build new fine motor skills during early games of pretend, then move on using the set as an early math and color teaching toy!
- Ages and Stages: Specially designed with little ones in mind, this educational toy set helps kids as young as 18 months build counting, color, and fine motor skills!
- Give the Gift of Learning: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, STEM toys for kids from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!