See why Latice ("Lattice") Hawaii (a 2019 Kickstarter) is such a popular and highly rated strategy board game. Latice combines simple rules with evolving game complexity for a unique game that's easy to learn, fast to play (most games take 7-10 minutes per player) and with strategic potential to last a lifetime.Contents
84 acrylic tiles, 16" board, 4 tile racks, 36 acrylic stones, box, component organizer, sand timer and instructions.Recommendation
- Suitable as family, adult, kids, travel and holiday game as well as a birthday present or easter gift.
- At least two players or more, the more players the more fun the game is.
- Especially suited for children:
- Educational Gaming: Train stem skills.
- No 'griefing': The game is played like a race with limited mechanisms to harm other players (only blocking).
- Hands free: The tiles stay in the racks on the table so each player's hands are free.
- LATICE HAWAII combines simple rules with evolving complexity for a unique game that's easy to learn, quick to play, with strategic potential to last a lifetime. Be the first to play all of your tiles. Play faster by matching tiles on two or more sides, landing on sun squares or using wind tiles to shift tiles on the board. Advanced players will play both offensively and defensively based on their knowledge of remaining tiles. 3 minutes to learn, 20 minutes to play, a lifetime to master.
- LOTS OF FUN for your friends and family. LATICE ("Lattice") is an entertaining board game that is popular with kids, teens and adults.
- FAST START: Easy to learn rules! Includes a short manual with pictures (and video at latice.com/how). Ideal for a quick match in-between other activities or as the main event for exciting evenings. A turn-based and time flexible game.
- EDUCATIONAL GAMING: Concentration - Follow the course of the game and the other players' turns. Interpersonal skills - taking turns and communicating with other players. Strategic thinking, spatial recognition: Reading the board, planning ahead to block and set up future turns. FOR EVERYONE: No language, age, or gender barriers, color-blind accessible through patterns on the tiles. MANY WAYS TO PLAY: Optional rules from kiddie mode through endgame support casual through tournament play.
- PLAYERS: For 2 - 4 players (plus 4 players per additional game set). AGE: 8 and up. GAME DURATION: 20-40 minutes (about 7-10 minutes per player). INSTRUCTIONS: English. Other languages available for free on the Latice website (Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean). CONTENTS: 84 acrylic tiles, 16" board, 4 tile racks, 36 acrylic stones, box, component organizer, sand timer, and instructions. Designed by Adacio in California.