Go is an abstract strategy board game for two players, in which the aim is to surround more territory than the opponent. The game was invented in China more than 2,500 years ago and is believed to be the oldest board game continuously played to the present day. A 2016 survey by the International Go Federation's 75 member nations found that there are over 46 million people worldwide who know how to play Go and over 20 million current players, the majority of whom live in East Asia.
- Folding design for outside carring or travel. The black and white stones are storaged in two plastic boxes and placed inside the folding Go board. It is not easy to lose the pieces.
- Magnetic: there is a magnet at the bottom of the chess piece which can be attached to the surface of the board. So it is not easy to fall off.
- Waterproof Board: strength environmentally friendly plastic, waterproof and durable, exquisite and beautiful.
- One set includes Go Board measures 19 x 19 cm/7.48 x 7.48 inches, 13 x 13 Grid Layout; magnetic plastic stones diameter 1.3cm/0.51inch, total 160 pieces; 2x plastic bowls for storage.
- Classic strategy game: help to develop children’s interest and brain. Also this is a leisure family game, have fun with your childs.