Larbee Puck Cast Iron Seasoning by Crisbee - The Cast Iron Seasoning Oil & Conditioner Preferred by the Experts - Leaf Lard With Beeswax Family Made in the U.S.A. Very cost effective! Each Puck will treat a 10-inch skillet over 75 times when used as directed. Most cast iron seasoning oil products require 1/2-ounce (1 tbsp) per application. This means an 8 ounce bottle equals only 16 applications. Compare and save! Also works excellent on carbon steel cookware & griddle cooktops. Our products will not turn rancid unlike vegetable shortening, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, or canola oil. Will help to develop a beautiful finish on all cast iron cookware. For tough to reach areas, melt a small amount and spread with a pastry or BBQ brush. Bonds to cast iron. Will not become a brittle surface and flake off like many experience using flaxseed oil. Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware. Larbee is a proprietary cast iron seasoning blend of Leaf Lard and Beeswax. One 3.25 oz. Larbee Puck included in tin.
- WHY LARBEE CAST IRON SEASONING? Because the leaders in cast iron swear by the Crisbee brand to season their cast iron. From new cast iron skillets, to vintage cast iron skillets, they trust Crisbee and Larbee to season their pans to perfection every time.
- WHAT IS A CAST IRON SEASONING? A substantial cast iron seasoning keeps food from sticking to the cast iron, and protects the cast iron cookware.
- Maintain a cleaner non-stick skillet. Excellent for initial seasoning and daily maintenance of cast iron. Protects cast iron cookware.
- A little goes a long way. Very economical compared to seasoning cast iron cookware with oil.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Family owned and operated. Proudly made in the USA. Ships same day.